Highlights of the Geneos release:
- Centralised Configuration feature allows you to centrally managed Geneos configurations, removing the need to create and manage externally hosted configuration files.
- A new plug-in that enables you to publish data from an FKM outbound stream to an index on the Elasticsearch host.
- New Web Console monitoring UI.
- New Active Console UI.
ITRS Capacity Planner
Highlights of the v102 release:
- Reporting configuration parameters have been extended to allow further Top-N style filtering.
- Processing baseline models greater than 7 days in length.
- Aggregating timeseries by hosts or workloads in Metrics Explorer.
- A new Data Coverage report is now available.
- Reducing demand when using Application Demand Model templates.
ITRS OP5 Monitor
Highlights of the 8.0.9 release: