Highlights of the Geneos release:
- Centralised Configuration feature allows you to centrally managed Geneos configurations, removing the need to create and manage externally hosted configuration files.
- A new plug-in that enables you to publish data from an FKM outbound stream to an index on the Elasticsearch host.
- New Web Console monitoring UI.
- New Active Console UI.
ITRS Capacity Planner
Highlights of the v103 release:
- The right-sizing operation in Forward Thinking has been enhanced to provide more flexibility.
- A new dynamic grouping has been created that will automatically tag any workload with low or high levels of activity based on the selected summary model.
- A new data insertion API has been created, allowing for more flexibility with regards to submitting data for modelling with Capacity Planner.
ITRS OP5 Monitor
Highlights of the 8.1.0 release: