Highlights of the GA4.13 release:
- Anomaly Detection feature using data sets from the Gateway Hub with daily and weekly seasonality.
- Netprobe no longer restarts when you configure certain Java-based plug-ins.
- Improved support for type trades in FIX Analyser.
- AWS integration now supports configurable aggregation intervals, and user-defined column orders.
- New debug option in the REST Extractor plug-in to show HTTP requests and responses.
- Fixed some issues that caused memory leaks on Netprobe.
- Updated Netprobe REST API page.
- In Gateway Hub 1.5, the new features are:
- Anomaly detection rules.
- Kafka publishing filter.
- Role based security.
ITRS Capacity Planner
Highlights of the v102 release:
- Processing baseline models greater than 7 days in length.
- Aggregating timeseries by hosts or workloads in Metrics Explorer.
- A new Data Coverage report is now available.
- Reducing demand when using Application Demand Model templates.
ITRS OP5 Monitor
Highlights of the 8.0.9 release: