When ready, follow the instructions appropriate for your version of Opsview:
- For Opsview 6.5 or newer, and have completed the post-upgrade tasks including Database Migration for SQL Strict Mode, see Upgrade Opsview Monitor.
- For Opsview 6.5 or newer, and have not completed Database Migration for SQL Strict Mode, complete those steps first, then follow the instructions at Upgrade Opsview Monitor.
- For Opsview 6.4, see From 6.4.x to 6.7.x.
- For Opsview 6.3, upgrade to Opsview 6.4 first by following From 6.3 to 6.4.
- For Opsview 6.0, 6.1, or 6.2, see From 6.0, 6.1 or 6.2 to 6.3.
- For Opsview 5.4.2, see From 5.4.x to 6.3.
After an upgrade, it is recommended that you clear your browser cache in order to ensure the new features and functionality are being used from the latest code rather than cached ones from before the upgrade and to avoid problems.