Add certificates to mobile phone
If your Opsview Monitor system uses a self-signed certificate then you may need to add it you to your mobile phone so that no warnings will be raised. The instructions below are OS specific.
NoteYou should not use self-signed certificates for production instances of Opsview.
On the Opsview Orchestrator server, as the root user, copy the self-signed certificate:
cp /opt/opsview/pki/ssl/ca.crt /opt/opsview/webapp/docroot/static/ca.crt chmod go+r /opt/opsview/webapp/docroot/static/ca.crt
The rest of the instructions are phone OS specific:
- Install the certificate on your device using these instructions.
- Restart Opsview Monitor Mobile.
- Login to Opsview Monitor Mobile.
- Navigate to
https://SERVER/static/ca.crt. You will get a prompt to download a configuration profile. Allow:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles. This will list
widgets.comas a profile, and then install.
- Enable this certificate to be trusted. Go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings > Enable full trust for root certificates > Set widgets.com to be enabled.
- You can now log into Opsview Mobile without warnings.