Event - Request Format
This requires authentication. Requires VIEWALL or VIEWSOME permission.
GET— returns event data for requested objects.
DELETE— not implemented.
An event is considered to be either:
- a host or service changing state (eg, from OK to CRITICAL).
- a host or service result during soft failures (eg, CRITICAL SOFT 1 to CRITICAL SOFT 2).
- a host or service in a failure state where alert every failure is enabled (seen as “volatile” in the API output).
- an acknowledgement.
- a downtime start.
- a downtime stop (or cancel).
- VIEWALL allows all event data to be returned.
- VIEWSOME allows event data to be returned for objects where permission has been granted for the service based on the access object selection.
["Opsview"] ["API", "Technical Reference"]