To maximize performance and mitigate risks in IT operations, Obcerv helps always-on enterprises in making sense of the massive amount of critical monitoring data that they collect. Obcerv conveniently centralizes critical monitoring data (such as metrics, states, and logs) from infrastructure, applications, and networks into a single repository. With Obcerv, you’ll have better oversight over collected data for deeper analysis and enrichment.
As an observability platform for data storage and analytics, Obcerv ensures visibility of critical monitoring data and makes it readily accessible to users as well as other applications. Apart from ITRS tools, fit-for-purpose applications can be built around the Obcerv platform to deliver a cutting-edge end-to-end monitoring solution: from data collection and aggregation, analytics, to visualisation.
As a “monitor of monitors”, Obcerv brings context and meaning to alerts from your various monitoring systems. Obcerv also has capabilities for predicting performance issues and forecasting resource utilisation. By applying probable cause analytics, Obcerv helps reveal the most likely source of a problem in your IT operations.
Obcerv supports different types of hybrid environments, including enterprises that are going through digital transformation. Obcerv can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Some of its key features are:
- Various native and Grafana templates for visualisation. See Dashboards and Grafana app.
- Algorithm-based probable cause model to establish patterns from datasets.
- Centralized dashboards that can be shared with other users and groups.
- Streamlined log analysis to reduce noise from multiple data streams. See Logs.
- Enhanced tagging of File Keyword Monitor (FKM) keys which are used in ITRS Geneos, for easier noisy keys analysis.
- Convenient log comparison, with side-by-side or in-line views.
- Drill-down on specific context and alert history for each issue. See Alerting.
- Consolidated alerts from different monitoring systems (including all ITRS data sources) to lessen alert fatigue.
- Configurable alert rules and thresholds.
- Powerful APIs ensure that Obcerv seamlessly works with both ITRS and non-ITRS products. See API Gateway.
- More control over which data to publish and store in the platform.
- Metadata tagging for adding dimensionality to stored data. See Data Model.
- Deployment management via Kubernetes. See Install.