Before beginning the install process, review the compatibility matrix for Obcerv.
To install Obcerv, complete the following general tasks:
- Ensure that your Kubernetes cluster meets all the prerequisites. If you want to use your own docker repository, you must also configure your docker images.
- Prepare the Kubernetes cluster.
- Install an Obcerv instance. You can also install multiple Obcerv instances on the same cluster.
- Connect to Obcerv.
- Update or upgrade an instance.
- Set up advanced configuration (optional).
- Enable Data Access Authorisation.
If you encounter any error during the installation process, see Troubleshooting.
["Obcerv"] ["User Guide", "Technical Reference"]