This documentation covers many functions, which rely on the following prerequisites:
- You have OP5 Monitor installed on a supported Linux distribution and is up and running, either:
- On a server or VM running Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS Linux.
Using the OP5 Monitor Virtual Appliance from our site, which has been setup on a hypervisor, such as VMware ESX.
- Setup is booted and accessible, preferably via SSH and port 80 or 443
- The setup's OP5 Monitor web page is accessible.
- You have the login credentials (default SSH login is 'root/monitor').
- You have a web browser, such as Firefox or Chrome.
- You have the URL to get into this system, such as 'https://op5.mycompany.com/monitor'.